Monday 3 March 2014

WHERE POWER LIE?


A pleasant day to you.

I hope you are excelling in all areas.

It is almost unbelievable to discover that
we have spent two months already out of twelve.
Ten to go, incredible!

How productive has the last two months been for you?
How will you maximize the remaining ten?

Do you know that your tomorrow is already been formed today?

I am always mindful of how I maximize each day.
I try to ensure that daily, I do something that would
lead me to the fulfillment of my dreams  because
that is my personal responsibility.

So, I want to advise you to invest in today’s
opportunities so you can realize your dreams.
Your future is in your hands.

Knowledge is power. What you know today
will invariably determine who you will become tomorrow.

So let me ask you…

Can the knowledge you have today fulfill
your dreams for tomorrow?

If not, there are so many things you still need
to learn and I am willing to teach you.

Remember, you cannot achieve greater results
tomorrow by doing the same things you did yesterday.

Step out from the ordinary into the realm of the extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment